Project Grow Challenge 2015: Win Boost Cash for Your Biz
Entrepreneur magazine joined forces with Canon U.S.A to launch the first ever Project Grow Challenge.
Project Grow Challenge presents an opportunity for small business owners to win funding that’ll take their business to the next level.
Aim of the challenge
Applicants are required to demonstrate how a funding of $25,000, $15,000 or $10,000 would benefit their business.
As supporters of the small business community, we are thrilled to reward three hard-working entrepreneurs who have distinct plans for their companies to achieve productivity and efficiency goals…- Ray Hennessey, editorial director of Entrepreneur.com.
We are very happy to be working with Entrepreneur to further support the small business community… Our hope is that the Project Grow Challenge will motivate small business owners to take their ventures to the next level by fueling growth in creative ways.” – Yuichi Ishizuka, president and COO, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
At the end of the submission, 10 finalists would be selected to submit a video pitch.
The grand prize winner and 2 runner-ups would be selected from the 10 finalists.
The cash prices would be awarded according to their positions.
The runner-ups would receive $15,000 and $10,000 respectively. $25,000 would go to the grand prize winner.
11:59:59 PM ET on September 15, 2015
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
- Your business headquarters should be within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must own at least 50% of the business
- Your business should be at least 2 years old
- Your business should have not more than 12 employees
- Your business should have a valid website
Well, if you don’t meet the requirements, you can always share this with your friends or people who do.
How to enter
Visit the contest website and sign up.
During the registration, you’d be prompted to enter details such as:
- The URL of your business website
- The year your business was started
Click here to view more information about this challenge.