Welcome to our Integrated Science WASSCE / WAEC past questions page.
Larnedu has the largest WASSCE past questions collection on the web and this is not an exaggeration.
We’re not perfect but we have been working towards improving every day and achieving our mission, which includes helping every student that accesses our learning resources and is ready to work hard, excel academically.
All the WAEC Integrated Science past questions on this page have been 100% free since day one and would likely remain so in the foreseeable future.
We actually spend our financial resources to have some of our WASSCE past questions sent to us, so please:
- DO NOT download any of our WASSCE Integrated Science past papers to post on other forums or websites without giving us credit.
- DO NOT sell any WAEC Integrated Science past paper you downloaded from Larnedu.
- DO NOT post any WASSCE Integrated Science past question paper you downloaded from Larnedu on websites that ask for membership payment or request users to complete tasks (surveys, etc) before they download the paper.
Remember, we started this page to help students who don’t have the budget for hardcopy WASSCE Integrated Science past question papers or who want easy access to the past question papers on their mobile devices or computers.
Table of Contents
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) is a type of standardized test taken in West Africa, mostly by students who wish to proceed to the higher institution. It is administered by the West African Examination Council (WAEC).
It is only offered to candidates residing in Anglophone West African countries namely: Ghana, Gambia, Nigeria, Liberia and Sierra Leone and is written 2 times a year ( May/June and Nov/Dec).
The WASSCE tests candidates according to the topics on the WAEC syllabus.
The contents in each WASSCE Integrated Science question paper (for a specific year) is usually similar from one country to another. Questions on the WASSCE Integrated Science theory section may be specified to be answered by candidates from a particular country and this happens mostly in the theory section.
A WASSCE question paper on a particular subject may be entirely cancelled and changed in a region when the West African Examination Council (WAEC) heading that region suspects a leakage of examination papers before the start of the exam.
Benefits of regular WAEC past questions practice
Speed: Regular practice of our WASSCE Integrated Science past questions makes you faster on the exam day. It’s no secret that questions on the WASSCE for each particular subject are usually similar to questions in previous years since they’re from the same WAEC syllabus. WAEC also sometimes repeats questions word-for-word.
Exposure: Regular practice exposes you to your weaknesses and gives you a chance to better yourself before the exam.
Decreases chances of anxiety: Regular and efficient practice improves your confidence before the exam.
These and many more are some of the beautiful benefits of practising WASSCE Integrated Science past questions.
So it’s important you make it a habit to regularly practice with the past question papers. There’s no doubt that this would help you achieve the grades you desire on the WASSCE on the long run.
Don’t just focus only on the WAEC past questions we provide on this page. We also have other WASSCE related resources that will be of great help to you.
Below this section are the Integrated Science WASSCE / WAEC past questions we have for now. Feel free to use them in accordance to the rules stated on this page and our Terms of Service.
WASSCE / WAEC Integrated Science past questions and answers
Make a difference now
We’re always striving to provide a better user experience on Larnedu and this includes providing high quality resources to help every student out there. The best part is that we do this without requesting for a dime most of the time.
Join other helpful users that support what we do by taking a few minutes of your day to do any of the following:
- Send a digital copy of any WASSCE Integrated Science past question paper in your collection that is absent from our collection (rewards available). If you don’t have access to a scanner, you can take clear pictures of the pages on a particular paper with your mobile phone/tablet, and send it to us with the appropriate title—we’ll do the rest.
- Share our content on social media or spread the word through word of mouth. This would enable us reach more people to potentially help (in accordance to our mission).
- Donate some funds (no matter how little) to help support our rising costs (hosting fees, etc).
- Feature us on your blog/site to create more awareness of what we do.
- Give recommendations or feedback on what we do.
Feel free to choose whatever option that’s not in the list above that you feel would also support our work.
Recommended posts or pages
We go through great lengths to provide the best resources to every student preparing for the WASSCE and here are some of the ones we recommend: