Welcome to our WASSCE Literature In English past questions page.
LarnEdu has the largest independent WAEC past questions collection on the web existing since 2013.
We started this page to help students who can’t afford hard-copy WAEC Literature In English past question papers or who want easy access to the past question papers on their mobile device or computers.
We’re not perfect although have been working towards improving every day in accordance to our mission to inspire and support learning among students in their quest to self-actualisation.
Please do not directly or indirectly monetise any material got from this page (for example, by posting it on “pay to download” sites or sites where you offer your services). Doing so is a breach of our Terms of service.
Endeavour to give us credit when you share any content on our website so we can reach more students. This is in line with our vision to support individuals (especially in Sub-Saharan Africa) in their quest to self-actualisation through education.
Quick Link To The WASSCE Literature In English Past Questions Section
If you’re not interested in reading other essential information on this page, then click this link to quickly navigate to the WAEC Literature In English Past question papers section you want to visit.
Brief Information About The WASSCE
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) is a standardised test taken in West Africa, mostly by students who wish to proceed to the higher institution. It is administered by the West African Examination Council (WAEC).
It is only offered to candidates living in Anglophone West African countries namely: Ghana, Gambia, Nigeria, Liberia and Sierra Leone and is written 3 times a year ( January/ February, May/June and Nov/Dec).
The WASSCE tests candidates according to the topics on the WAEC syllabus.
The contents in each WASSCE Literature In English question paper (for a specific year) is usually similar from one country to another. Questions on the WASSCE Literature In English theory section may be specified to be answered by candidates from a particular country and this happens mostly in the theory section.
A WASSCE question paper on a particular subject may be entirely cancelled and changed in a region when the West African Examination Council (WAEC) heading that region suspects a leakage of examination papers before the start of the exam.
Benefits Of Regular WAEC Literature In English Past Questions Practise
Speed: Regular practise of WASSCE Literature In English past questions can go a long way in increasing your speed on the WAEC Literature In English exam day. It’s no secret that questions on the WASSCE for each subject are usually similar to questions in previous years since they’re from the same WAEC syllabus. WAEC also sometimes repeats questions word-for-word.
Exposure: Regular practice exposes you to your weaknesses and gives you a chance to better yourself before the exam.
Decreases chances of anxiety: Regular and efficient practice improves your confidence before the exam.
These and many more are some beautiful benefits of practising WASSCE Literature In English past questions.
So it’s important you make it a habit to practise with WASSCE past question papers. There’s no doubt that this would help you achieve the grades you desire on the WASSCE on the long run.
Don’t just focus only on the WAEC past questions we provide on this page. We also have other WASSCE related resources that will be of great help to you.
Below this section are the Literature In English WASSCE past questions we have for now. Use them in accordance to the rules stated on this page and our Terms of Service.
Literature In English WASSCE Past Questions Papers Section (Download As Pdf Files Or View Directly From Your Browser)
May/June WASSCE / WAEC Literature In English past question Paper 1 (objectives)
Other Popular And Essential WASSCE Prep Resources On LarnEdu(Recommended)
We go through great lengths to provide the best resources for students preparing for the WASSCE and below are links to some of our top picks for you.
- WASSCE Resources (this page contains essential information on the WASSCE with links to every important WASSCE prep resource on LarnEdu including the links below)
- WASSCE Syllabus (this page contains WASSCE syllabus on virtually all subjects)
- WASSCE Past Questions (this page contains the largest archive of WASSCE past questions on various subjects)
- How To Pass The WASSCE (this is a definitive guide with the most effective strategies on how to pass the WASSCE)
- Steps To Take If You Had A Poor WAEC Result (this is an article on what to do if your WASSCE result is poor including alternative options to get admitted to universities and more)
Make A Difference Now By Supporting Our Work
We’re always striving to provide a better user experience on LarnEdu and this includes providing high quality resources to help every student out there. The best part is that we do this without requesting for a dime most of the time.
Join other helpful users that support what we do by taking a few minutes of time to do any of the following:
- Send a digital copy of any WASSCE Literature In English past question paper you have that is absent from our collection and get rewarded. If you don’t have access to a scanner, you can take clear pictures of the pages on a particular paper with your mobile phone/tablet, and send it to us
- Share our content on social media or spread the word through word of mouth. This would enable us reach more people that might find much value from our learning resources (in accordance to our mission).
- Donate funds (no matter how little) to help support our rising costs (hosting fees, etc).
- Feature us on your blog/site to create more awareness of what we do
- Give recommendations or feedback on what we do
Have questions or suggestions? Use the comment section below or send us a message.