It’s important to read the information on this page, but if you want to download / view the WASSCE / WAEC Integrated Science Syllabus straight away, just click the link below:
- WASSCE / WAEC Integrated Science Syllabus (for students)
- WASSCE / WAEC Integrated Science Teaching Syllabus (for teachers)
Aims of the WAEC / WASSCE Integrated Science Syllabus
The WASSCE / WAEC Integrated Science Syllabus is designed to enable students to:
- Solve basic problems within his/her immediate environment through analysis and experimentation.
- Keep a proper balance of the diversity of the living and non-living things based on their interconnectedness and repeated patterns of change.
- Adopt sustainable habits for managing the natural environment for humankind and society.
- Use appliances and gadgets effectively with clear understanding of their basic principles and underlying operations.
- Explore, conserve and optimize the use of energy as an important resource for the living world.
- Adopt a scientific way of life based on pragmatic observation and investigation of phenomena.
- Search for solutions to the problems of life recognizing the interaction of science, technology and other disciplines.