It’s important to read the information on this page, but if you want to download / view the WASSCE / WAEC Integrated Science Syllabus straight away, just click the link below:
- WASSCE / WAEC Integrated Science Syllabus (for students)
- WASSCE / WAEC Integrated Science Teaching Syllabus (for teachers)
Aims of the WAEC / WASSCE Integrated Science Syllabus
The WASSCE / WAEC Integrated Science Syllabus is designed to enable students to:
- Solve basic problems within his/her immediate environment through analysis and experimentation.
- Keep a proper balance of the diversity of the living and non-living things based on their interconnectedness and repeated patterns of change.
- Adopt sustainable habits for managing the natural environment for humankind and society.
- Use appliances and gadgets effectively with clear understanding of their basic principles and underlying operations.
- Explore, conserve and optimize the use of energy as an important resource for the living world.
- Adopt a scientific way of life based on pragmatic observation and investigation of phenomena.
- Search for solutions to the problems of life recognizing the interaction of science, technology and other disciplines.
What she means is that,u didn’t provide the wassce examination scheme together with the detailed syllabus as you did for the other subjects
Thanks for the explanation. We’ll look into it. Best wishes.
Please we need the topic to learn on
I’m not sure what you mean. Please explain.