Top 7 Watches Way Costlier Than Your Tuition
Thinking about your costly tuition? Thinking about your student debts? Wait a minute. Note: This post is not to make you feel bad in any way, but to surprise you. I was surprised too, I couldn’t imagine that a device as small as a watch, could be so costly. So costly that it could pay my tuition throughout college and there would be much more money left. So costly that it could get me an apartment in a top residential area in Ghana, Nigeria or even the US.
US universities as a case study
The average tuition fees for private four-year universities in the US is $29,056, and $3,131 for public two-year institutions. This makes the US the country with the most expensive higher education systems in the world. At $45,028, Columbia University stands as the University with the costliest tuition in the world. But these watches could cover that for at least four years. You can imagine the kinds of people that wear these watches.
Here are the 7 Watches way costlier than your tuition:
1. Montblanc Villeret 1858 ExoTourbillon Chronographe (Price: $264,500)
2. A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar (Price: $332,500)
3. Hublot MP-05 LaFerrari (Price: $345,000)
4. Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30° Technique (Price: $620,000)
5. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Grande Complication (Price: $742,900)
6. Richard Mille RM 031 High Performance (Price: $1.05 million)
7. Roger Dubuis Excalibur Quatuor Silicon (Price: $1.1 million)
Next time you need some money to pay for your tuition, know that somebody(or people) out there can afford it. Maybe you have to ask.