By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by our Terms of Service and any applicable local laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing Larnedu.com. Worst still: you may be banned from accessing our service.
- Permission is granted to download materials on this site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- You must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format if you are banned from accessing our service.
- We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties without limitation Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if Larnedu has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Revisions and errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
Your content in our services
Our services allow you to submit content(articles, etc). You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content.
When you upload or otherwise submit content to this site, you give us (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify or create derivative works.
The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our service.
Special warning for international use
Since the internet is a global village, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Terms Of Service modifications
We may revise these terms at any time. When we do, we will post a notification on the main page of this site and revise the updated date at the bottom of this page, we may also send you an email (if you are subscribed to our newsletter). We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
This document was last updated on 19th of August, 31st 2014.