How to Get Free Certificates on Coursera (Financial Aid)

Giovanni O.C Olakunori

Giovanni Olakunori derives satisfaction and fulfilment in serving and making positive impact in people’s lives through the art of creating and sharing valuable content and resources. He has over 4 years’ experience in doing this through Larnedu as well as few other online platforms which have collectively reached over 300,000 visitors from over 100 countries in 2016 alone. His content usually spans across niches he’s passionate about such as: self-help, education, inbound marketing, emerging technologies, entrepreneurship, ecommerce, natural bodybuilding/fitness and issues concerning the socio economic development of Africa. Giovanni is a well experienced and certified inbound marketer and he is currently pursuing a MEng degree at the University of Edinburgh. If you’ve found value in what he has shared, feel free to follow him on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube to follow his journey. Read more about Giovanni here.

12 Responses

1. Siddharth says:

Hii Giovanni! I am Siddharth from India. Can u plz tell me that am I eligible for this aid or not? I got 66% and 71% in class 10th and 12th respectively. I am doing Bachelor in Business Administration (first year). Me and my father is newspaper hawker and unable to pay the fee of coursera. As per you, did u think that I will get financial aid. If not, what do I do? Plz help me!

• Giovanni O.C Olakunori says:

Hi Siddharth,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes you are. It’s not that hard to get once you give sufficient information : )

Wishing you all the best!

Regards,
      Giovanni.

2. Amit says:

Thanks, Giovanni. I’d heard that Coursera provides financial aid but didn’t know the process. This helped 🙂

3. Vivian V. says:

Is there a way to apply for financial aid after enrolled in a course or after completed the course?

• Giovanni says:

Hi Vivian. I don’t think there’s an available option to apply for financial aid after you’ve already enrolled and paid for the course. I’d advise you contact Coursera’s support. Regards.

4. obi says:

thanks a lot giovanni, i really apriciate, it really helpful. all the best from Indonesia

5. Aditya says:

What should I write in the Third write-up required for Financial Aid “When participating in this course, how do you intend to demonstrate academic integrity and contribute to the course’s community? (50-300 words)”.

• Giovanni says:

Well, you can say something like–I’d always participate in forum discussions. I’d obey the rules of the community and course. I’d make sure I finish my assignments and meet deadlines. I’d try my best to achieve high grades.Etc.