Steps to Take if You Have a Poor WASSCE / WAEC Result

Giovanni

Giovanni Olakunori is a certified Inbound Marketing professional with over 4 years of experience as well as Mechanical Engineering and Management student at Edinburgh University. He's a fitness enthusiast and loves to practice meditation every evening. Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Google+ , Twitter, and LinkedIn to follow his public posts.

23 Responses

1. Umar Yussif says:

Thanks God about what you peoples are given it to as.

2. 007680bah says:

Thank very much for that wonderful inspiration, I now believe that no matter what I will make it!!!!!!!

3. W.Eric says:

Thank u sir .with ur motivational words, I believed in the name God I can make it.

4. Gerald says:

I can make it

5. Mohammed Fatihi says:

Very Inspirational, May the good lord bless you abundantly for the wonderful work you are doing. Maths has been such a hell for me but with points above I believe I can make through now.

• Giovanni says:

Everything will be fine Mohammed Fatihi. Thanks for such great words. I’m happy to know I helped.
      God bless you too.

6. Agnes N Mensah says:

God bless u so much.For me maths kicked me off Hmm more room for improvment

7. Thanks for your inspiration words you are almost welcome.

8. joe nartey says:

WONDERFUL WORK, Giovanni YOU ARE A HOPE OF AFRICA. WE LOVE YOU.

9. Peter Williams Fayia says:

I’m so impress with this points and I belive I can make it and I’m not a failour thanks very murch

• Giovanni says:

That’s the spirit Williams Fayia. That’s the spirit…I wish you well in your journey to success on the WASSCE / WAEC examination, or any other positive thing you’re chasing. #GoodLuck!

10. Alfred says:

your words are inspiring, i now believe i can do it..
    “I WON`T LET IT HAPPEN, I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN”

11. Nice one Giovanni, everyone has failed at something. If you failed WAEC,don’t let that disturb you. Learn from your mistakes or misfortune and move forward. Don’t accept defeat, victory is yours. Have that hunger to fix things, and you would surely fix them. A piece of paper can’t ruin you.Go for greatness!

12. Michael says:

I would absolutely recommend this article to the few people I know that attained poor WASSCE results…

13. Kofitus says:

Great piece…Rephrase the title Giovanni.

14. Chrystal Alexis Meyers says:

Books are the most quietest and most constant of friends they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors and most patient of teachers~ Charles W.Elio